The Red Kitchen offers a unique & thoughtful catering experience, handmade rustic & heartfelt global cuisine, with a strong environmentally sustainable ethos.
We are genuinely passionate about good food, its cultural connections and the environment; with the hospitality industry unfortunately being a huge contributor to waste around the world we prove we can all make a difference.
An Ethical Choice for you Minimising Waste at Your Function
- All our organic waste is composted, on site and off site, every bit of it!
- No plastic packaging.
- 100% fully biodegradable sugarcane and PLA packaging.
- No straws (which contribute to landfill).
- Minimalist approach to avoid waste.
- Menus contain more vegetables & legumes & less meat.
- Produce is at least 90% locally grown within the Illawarra region, supporting local organisations
- All meat is grass fed, free range & organic.
- Everything that is recyclable is recycled.
- No chemicals
Weddings, Private Party, or Corporate Events, we Cater for You
Are you planning a unique wedding or private party? We cater for you.
We also specialise in corporate functions, art openings and memorials.
We cater for events in the Illawarra, South Coast and Sydney region.
Eclectic, Authentic and Flavour Driven!
The Red Kitchen offers an eclectic and authentic Global Street Food menu of delicious worldly eats.
Themed events are our thing. Our monthly Global Dining events are ever popular but we are also happy to work with you on your very unique event or party. Our food is popular with vegans, vegetarians and those with dietary intolerances.
Sample menus are available on request or tailored to suit. Please get in touch.
We Love Everybody!
The Red Kitchen is a proud member and supporter of Food Fairness Illawarra, The Wilderness Society and The True Food Network.
We also support Powershop which invests only in sustainable energy.
Contact THE RED KITCHEN
Phone Caroline 0418 263 237