The Red Kitchen will be closed over January, reopening Wednesday February 1st 2017. Happy New Year! See you in February!
The Red Kitchen offers a unique & thoughtful catering experience, creating handmade rustic & heartfelt global cuisine, with a strong environmentally sustainable ethos.
Thoughtful & Ethical
In choosing The Red Kitchen for your catering needs you are saying that you care about where your food comes from, sympathetic to the environment; that it is of exceptional high quality, interesting and delicious, beautifully presented and downright good for you! Here’s why……
- Menus contain more vegetables & legumes, & less meat
- We make our food in house
- All produce is locally grown within the Illawarra region, supporting local farms
- Everything that is recyclable is recycled
- No chemicals
- All our organic waste is composted, on site and off site, every bit of it!
- No plastic packaging
- 100% fully biodegradable sugarcane & PLA packaging
- No straws (which contribute to landfill)
- Minimalist approach to avoid waste, question need versus want
- Support Powershop for sustainable energy
Unique Street Food Specialists!
The Red Kitchen is a passionate leader in creating authentic global street food & delicious worldly eats. We cater for many unique weddings & events, including corporate functions, art openings, health & fitness retreats, and memorials – catering to events in the Illawarra, South Coast and Sydney region.
We make our food in house with organic, chemical free ingredients, without preservatives and additives; therefore we make a very good match for those folks with food intolerances & vegetarians.
The Red Kitchen is a proud member and supporter of Food Fairness Illawarra, The Wilderness Society and The True Food Network.
Contact THE RED KITCHEN
Phone Caroline 0418 263 237