Sustainable Corporate Event? We Cater for You
We specialise in corporate functions, art openings and memorials and cater for events in the Illawarra, South Coast and Sydney region.
- The Red Kitchen Catering Menu 2016 – Table Food
- TThe Red Kitchen Catering Menu 2016 – Roaming Menu
- The Red Kitchen Catering Menu 2016 – Sweets
We use organic locally grown, pesticide free fresh produce & dairy, our eggs are locally raised and free roaming, and we ensure that our meat comes from animals that are ethically raised, as nature would have it; grass fed, free and happy! Our spices, flours, grains & legumes are also organically grown, and our seafood choices are in line with recommendations from the Australian Marine Conservation Society.
All food is lovingly hand-made in our virtual no-waste kitchen! We recycle everything we can; all organic waste is composted in a local Wollongong facility, resulting in only half a garbage bag of non-recyclable/compostable waste each week! In addition we are the only caterer
in the Illawarra that offers a unique composting service for all serviced functions.
We offer a unique, thoughtful and professional catering experience!
For further information contact Caroline on 0418 263 237
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Download our Terms and Conditions here: Red Kitchen Catering Terms and Conditions
We cater for events in the Illawarra, South Coast and Sydney region.
An Ethical Choice for You – Minimising Waste at Your Function
- All our organic waste is composted, on site and off site, every bit of it!
- No plastic packaging.
- 100% fully biodegradable sugarcane and PLA packaging.
- No straws (which contribute to landfill).
- Minimalist approach to avoid waste.
- Menus contain more vegetables & legumes & less meat.
- Produce is at least 90% locally grown within the Illawarra region, supporting local organisations
- All meat is grass fed, free range & organic.
- Everything that is recyclable is recycled.
- No chemicals